Commit to Live Fit! 40 Day Challenge is a 6-week journey of faith and fitness that leads to a healthier you by focusing on 6 key physical and spiritual steps. It started on March 3rd by Live the Promise host Susie Larson on Faith Radio.
If you are interested in getting fit physically and spiritually, please join Susie Larson on this challenge. You can register at the following link. Even when the challenge is over, you can still do it on your own and at your own pace.
It’s never too late to embark on the life-long journey to live stronger lives – physically and spiritually.
Register - http://myfaithradio.com/commit-to-live-fit/
- Week one - Drink Water, Read the Word
- Week two - Stretch Your Muscles, Stretch Your Faith
- Week three - Nightly Prioritize 7-9 Hours for Rest/Sleep, Daily Cultivate a Heart at Rest
- Week four - Guard Your Heart, Work Your Heart
- Week five - Nourish Your Body, Nourish Your Soul
- Week six - Stand Tall, Bow Low
Drink 8-10 glasses of water a day (or better yet, half of your body weight in ounces)
Stretch in the morning and evening
Set aside 7-9 hours for nighttime rest/sleep
Work your heart
Nourish your body
Read the Word of God every day
Stretch your faith every day
Rest in the Lord
Guard your heart
Nourish your soul