In my blog post from yesterday: “What would you ask Santa to bring you for Christmas?” I forgot an important aspect. I wish good health for everyone.
As someone who is over 40 year old, I have realized that I can no longer take my good health for granted. My eyes are getting blurry, my memory is not as good as it used to be. It is true, health starts to go down hill for people over 40.
So being healthy and keeping good health is on my wish list for Santa.
Here are a few healthy living tips that just came to my mind and I want to share.
- Eat more living/whole food and less dead/processed food
- Eat more veggies and fruit and less meat and white stuff (sugar, flour).
- Eat less sweets for snacks and desserts.
- Drink water and tea and no sodas.
- Reduce stress through exercise, such as walking, meditation, yoga.
- Walk the stairs instead of taking the elevator.
- Walk more, drive less.
- Park far away and walk more
- Read, learn and grow continuously and less TV.
- Live simply, desire and consume less.
- Be positive and thankful.
- Do what you like and are passionate about instead of idling your life away in front of the TV
May Santa bring us all, young and old, rich and poor, good health in the new year.