Day: September 3, 2010
Day 2 is about living your ideal life. What are your dreams, your wishes, your ideals, your deepest hopes and desires, your truest passions in life?
I want to share a few things that I feel passionate about.
- Writing – Writing is the thing that makes me forget time and everything.
- Reading – Reading gives me joy. It is the best entertainment, free for all.
- Library – I love libraries. Libraries are the best place to go and visit. There is no other place like library.
- Lifelong learning – Learning is a lifelong process. It should never stop as long as we are alive.
- Personal growth – We may stop growing physically, but we should not stop growing intellectually, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
- Green living – Being resourceful and protecting the environment is our human responsibility.
- Frugal living – Living below our means will bring financial security.
- Voluntary simplicity – I choose to live simple, not because I have to, but because I want to.
- Healthy living – Health is a choice. I choose to eat healhty and live a healthy lifestyle.
- Financial freedom – Financial freedom allows me to pursue my interests and passions.
- Gardening – Gardening brings me joy, in addition to fresh food.
- Volunteering – Sharing your time, talent and treasure will multiply what you have to give.
- Spirituality – We are more than our body. There is more to life than what we can see. Finding balance in body, mind and spirit is important.