Katie Dailey, owner of Dailey Travel in Woodbury, is planning a 17-day trip to China from August 14 to August 30, 2010.
The Silk Road adventure tour starts from Beijing, then to Urumqi, Jiayuguan, Dunhuang, Lanzhou, Xian, and ends in Shanghai. You will see all the major towns and the mysterious sights on the Silk Road, plus the two biggest, modern cities in China.
• Visit the Mutianyu Great Wall, the pride of China and one of the Seven Wonders of the World
• Take an exterior visit of Beijing National Stadium (Bird’s Nest/Olympic Stadium) and National Swimming Centre("The Water Cube")
• Take a Hutong tour showing the traditional lifestyle of Beijing people
• Experience the ancient Emperor’s daily life at the world’s largest palace, the Forbidden city is a massive complex of palaces, pavilions, courtyards and gardens where 24 emperors used to live
• Take a boat ride on Heavenly Lake surrounded by green pastures, pristine conifer forests and snowy Alp-like peaks
• Visit Grape Valley and sip the local wines at the base of the Flaming Mountains
• Into the Gobi Desert, visit the Bezkelik Thousand Buddha Caves covered with brightly painted murals
• Visit Mogao Caves hold the world’s richest treasure house of Buddhist sutras, murals and sculptures
• Visit the amazing 2000-year-old Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses excavated from the tomb of the first emperor of China Qin Shi Huang in Xian
• See must-see attractions in Shanghai and visit the World Expo
If you are interested in this tour or other travel opportunities to China, contact Katie Dailey at 651-323-0101 or firstname.lastname@example.org. More information is available at www.daileytravelservice.com.