Woodbury Community EXPO
The Woodbury Chamber of Commerce and the Woodbury Community Foundation are hosting the first annual Woodbury Community Expo at Bielenberg Sports Center on Saturday, April 24, 2010, 10 am – 4 pm.
The EXPO is an opportunity for local businesses and nonprofit organizations to promote their companies and causes to the public. The event is free to attend.
For more info, visit the Woodbury Community Foundation website.
According to an email sent by Alisa Rabin Bell, Executive Director of Woodbury Community Foundation, the event is sold-out (127 booths!) and more volunteers are needed in the following areas:
Please contact Alisa directly if you are interested in helping. Just email her with your preference and time availability. (Alisa@WoodburyFoundation.org, 651-788-6586)
• 3 AM SATURDAY SET-UP!: Yes, that is 3 in the morning. We need help from some night owls to do some manual labor with regard to electrical and overall set-up. A lot of hauling and schlepping. If you are up to it, please let me (Alisa) know asap!
• Exhibitor Greeters: Check-in exhibitors and assist exhibitors with locating booth and answering questions
• Event greeters for the public: Familiar with event areas to answer questions
• Exhibitor monitors: Roams the event to ensure rules and regulations are being followed by exhibitors
• Volunteer coordinators: Point person to manage volunteer schedule
• Entertainment/Seminars: Point person to check entertainment acts at appropriate time, assist with PA needs also for seminars
• Food: Monitors food area to ensure area keeps clean and point person for the food exhibitors
• Garbage: Roams the area to pick up garbage from the public and exhibitors, changes garbage containers
• Kids Activity Area: Maintain the area so it is always neat in appearance and replenish supplies (crayons, coloring sheets, etc.)