Day: March 16, 2010
They talked about
- The four principles of Feng Shui
- The five elements
- how to create and live your day and life with more intention and awareness, both within and without
- how to align your thoughts and actions to experience a more balanced, healthy, happy, fulfilling life, and an increased level of satisfaction and well being
It was a wonderful presentation, the best attended one we had so far this year at Mn/DOT.
For more information about the topic, check the presenters’ websites or read my articles published in Woodbury Bulletin. You can also find tons of information on the Internet.
- Caroline Lehman: http://www.elementalclarity.com/
- Mary Conley: http://inspiringharmony.com
- Karen Hollingsworth: http://www.chidots.com
- An intro to Feng Shui
- Reduce clutter: use Feng Shui
- Good Feng Shui practices
- Speaking with a Feng Shui consultant